Multi-ISO HF Desktop Reader, USB
The innovative Identiv Multi-ISO High Frequency Reader supports all major HF transponders from various suppliers: Atmel, EM, ST, TI, NXP (incl. MIFARE DESFire / EV 1, Ultralight / C, Plus, etc.). It also reads NFC phones in card emulation mode and contactless smart chip cards.
Please download latest documentation and software from Identiv Support.
The Identiv RFID Multi-ISO Desktop Reader, USB offers a cost-efficient desktop solution for the high frequency (13.56 MHz) standards ISO14443 and ISO15693 in a single device with compact dimensions and a bi-colour status LED. The reader communicates with the application via standardised PC/SC interface. Drivers for all common Windows desktop operating systems are available.
It supports reading and writing of ISO14443A & ISO14443B memory or dual interface processor chip cards as well as of all ISO15693 tags. This includes all chips of the NXP MIFARE family like MIFARE Ultralight, MIFARE Ultralight C, NXP NTAG, MIFARE Classic 1K and 4K, MIFARE DESFire, MIFARE DESFire EV1, MIFARE Plus, SmartMX and also Innovision/Broadcom Topaz, Infineon my-d move and the NFC Forum Tag Types 1,2 and 4.
To simplify the development of applications we recommend the purchase of the RFID Multi-ISO Reader SDK (Software Development Kit) which includes the comprehensive documentation, source code examples in VC++, C#, .NET, Visual Basic and Java as well as selected sample tags.
- Supports applications for ISO 14443 and ISO15693
- Read/Write of NFC Tag Type 1,2, 4
- Command set for MIFARE DESFire EV1, Plus, Ultralight C
- Optimized antenna for Tag-on-Metal transponder / mobile phone stickers
- Future-proof with firmware updates
- PC/SC compliant
- ISO/IEC 14443 Type A/B, ISO/IEC 15693
- Frequency: 13,56 MHz
- Interface: USB 2.0 (PC/SC compliant)
- Power supply: via USB Bus
- Reading distance: up to 10 cm
- Bi-Colour LED
- Dimensions: 64 x 102 x 13 mm
- Certifications: CE, FCC, USB IF
For more, please refer to the Technical Data.
- RFID Multi-ISO Desktop Reader, USB
- User Manual (Download)
Write Your Own Review For Multi-ISO HF Desktop Reader, USB
You have no items in your shopping cart.