Multi-ISO HF Reader SDK
This software development kit (SDK) comes with an Identiv Multi-ISO High Frequency Desktop Reader (USB) which is combining the contactless standards ISO14443 and ISO15693 in a single device. You also get a detailed API description, tutorial with sample & test applications and source codes for VC++, C#, .NET, Visual Basic and Java. The included reader is compatible to all major HF chips from various suppliers like Atmel, EM, ST, TI, Infineon and NXP (incl. MIFARE DESFire / EV 1, Ultralight / C, Plus, etc.). It also reads NFC tags (type 1,2, 4) and NFC phones in card emulation mode and contactless smart card controller chip cards. Optimized antenna design and tuning for tag on metal and payment phone stickers.
- Physical & Logical Access
- Transport & Event Ticketing
- Point of Sales, Terminals, Vending Machines
- Tag personalization stations
- Printers & other PC-peripherals
- Library & other Campus applications
- Car Rental, Industrial
- Converging applications and devices utilizing ISO14443 & ISO15693 tags
- Future-proof, scalable / upgradable and compatible with various applications
- Easy to integrate and maintain (PC/SC USB)
- API Document, user manual
- Tutorial with sample and test applications
- Source code - available for VC 2005, C# .NET, VB 6.0, VC 6.0 and Java
- Multi-ISO HF Desktop Reader, USB
Please refer to the Technical Data Sheet.
- Card reader, USB
- Software CardReader Suite, CardID Displayer, PC/SC diagnostic tool
- API document, tutorial with sample and test applications, source code examples
- Drivers (PC/SC)
Write Your Own Review For Multi-ISO HF Reader SDK
You have no items in your shopping cart.